CCi monitors and advises on the development of recovery planning, to reduce the risk of extended delay or business downtime. CCi can augment this service with specialist engineering support as required.
We are actively involved in the following expert services on complex projects across all industry sectors worldwide:-
- review of reinstatement & repair schedules
- identify schedule related risks
- undertake continuous project review – time and cost
- provision of on-site monitoring and clerk of works
- proactive real-time mitigation measures
- recommend time efficient schedule solutions
- assessment of upgrades and maintenance
- engineering services and support
- establishment of contemporaneous facts
- project management services
- dynamic critical path management
The reinstatement period can often provide an opportunity for additional delay for numerous reasons, both covered and not covered by the insurance policy. Early involvement of CCi will assist in correctly apportioning responsibility.
This hands-on approach provides us with the knowledge to propose measures or evaluate opportunities to lessen the period of disruption.
This is carried out as an independent service, taking into account the relationship between Insurers and their Insured at all times.