CCi has developed cost effective Project Monitoring as a response to the Insurance industry’s need for robust and detailed progress verification of new build projects, especially those carrying DSU insurance. The service offering has been streamlined into 4 key products:-
These services are our response to the need for accurate progress monitoring. Each service utilises schedule data in its native file format to regularly benchmark the status of the project in real time and provide an independent review of actual progress.
Depending on the services chosen, the following is carried out:-
- comprehensive programme/schedule review
- monitoring of pre-loss DSU construction projects
- use of bespoke integrated systems for multi-insurance projects
- tracking key insurance date variance
- independent reporting/verification of project progress
- Lender’s Technical Advisor (LTA) for both cost and time
- critical path tracking
Project Monitoring is extremely flexible in both application and cost. The service can also be combined with a cost monitoring function to provide Lenders and Funders with the monitoring resource they require.
It is our consultants’ scheduling expertise, combined with the experience gained from acting on a wide array of complex projects, that allows us to provide a service that is actually required by Insurers.